McKinley: Choices (Spoilers: Rose Daughter)

From: ShanChan <terrya@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 13:05:59 PST

I must say that I disliked the ending of Rose Daughter for only one
reason; the beast is still a beast. I know it was supposed to be something
that Beauty was supposed to decide, but what was the point of her making
this poor guy suffer much longer in the body of a beast? We know she was
in love with him, there was no moral delimma left for her, (as in, did
she fall in love with him *only* because he was beautiful?) Comments,
anyone?

Shan
It's all ketchup: http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~terrya

"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have
sometimes offered it, not happily, for less. But it is not
only my life, and you have not asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk

"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi

"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo