McKinley: found a book

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 17:21:23 PDT

Hi all,
   I went looking around my new town (yep, I moved. Getting all my
precious books packed was a CHORE!) I found a nice used book store and I
picked up a paperback. It's called "Bring Me the Head of Prince
Charming" by Roger Zelazny. Anyone read it? I hope I didn't waste my
change. :o)
   As far as the new McKinley book goes. Sigh. I have to recover from
moving before I can go and spend $20 on a hardback. That's life.

Wanda