Re: McKinley: found a book

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 15:03:33 PDT

On Sun, 4 June 2000 16:38:54 EDT Cimmorene@aol.com writes:
> I think that's the title of the book I have been looking for all
> these
> years!! Is it about cinderella, who is a witch, and she uses
> witchcraft to
> make herself beautiful at the ball and to make the prince fall in
> love with
> her,

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think this is the book that you're
looking for. This one is more about a sleeping beauty. I'll scribe some
of the blurb from the back of the book.

   "Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming" concerns the efforts of one
Azzie Elbub, demon, to win the Millennial Evil Deeds award for the year
1000, given to the being whose acts do the most toward reshaping the
world. Azzie's proposal to the Powers of Dark is simple: He will create
a Prince Charming and a Sleeping Beauty. In time-honored fairy-tale
fashion, the prince will fight his way through numerous perils to teach
the side of the spellbound princess- at which point Azzie's evil twist
will ensure that the Powers of Dark will win the grand prize. But even
with an unlimited satanic credit card to order up any evil he needs,
Azzie's plan is in trouble from the beginning...

Like I said before, I'm sorry that it isn't your long lost favored book.

Wanda Vaughn