Re: McKinley: found a book

From: Eli Grantaire <grantaire@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 08:48:21 PDT

On the Real Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming:

I can't remember if I read that one or not. I did read another by Zelany .
. . with the same premise called If at Faust You Don't Succeed . . . it was
really amusing. : ) Light, silly humor. If I remember correctly, with
Faust, it kinda got trapped in its own plot for a while, searched
desperately for a way out, and finally reached it's ending. But all things
considered, it wasn't a bad book. Hope Charming's a little better planned!

--eli