McKinley: tam lin

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 03:48:28 PST

Since we are on the subject of retellings of Tam Lin, I'd mention that
there is a short story retelling on the web site of the author Rosemary
Edgehill. (It's actually kind of a Tam Lin + Cinderella + maybe Beauty and
the Beast.) I don't know if other people will like it--I did partly
because I occasionally read Regency romances, and her story is set in that
time period.

The link is http://www.sff.net/people/eluki/Summer.htm

Fire and Hemlock is certainly also one of my favorite versions of Tam Lin.
Another really great one would be Elizabeth Marie Pope's The Perilous Gard.

Tawen