Re: McKinley: tam lin

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 03:55:35 PST

This really will be my last post for the day (night?). Does anyone
remember a re-telling of Tam Lin set in a mill? I just remembered this all
of a sudden. Every 7? years a mill hand dies, because the owner has a pact
with the devil. and the only way they can be saved is if a girl who loves
one of the mill hands claims him, and to do that she must be able to
recognize him even though the mill owner changes each mill hand into
different things?

Tawen