Re: McKinley: spindle's end

From: <Sabhdh@aol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 21:34:38 PST

Salvete!

One quick comment, Eli's last message reminded me. In one of the Year's
Best Fantasy and Horror anthologies (don't remember which one; I'll check
once I get back to the library), there's a Judith Tarr short story called I
Sing of a Maiden. At least, I'm fairly sure that's it. I've re-read it
several times- it's sooo good! Has anyone else read it? (If you don't
remember, it would be the story with the "dotty American lady writer" and the
Middle-Ages priest, set at some great cathedral, the specifics of which I
forget. Ring any bells?)

Valete!
Carolyn