Re: McKinley: No Subject

From: Katherine Hartsough <kthartsough@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 17:24:31 PDT

  I mentioned here before that I'm on a list for Patricia McKillip. That
list, along with tons of other lists, is located at http://www.onelist.com
There are so many lists, some are bound to appeal to you. I'm on 4 or 5.
Some are better than others, and some are more prolific, etc. They have
options where you can search only under categories like Books/Sci Fi. I
hope this helps.
              -Katie