Re: McKinley: Re: epic fantasies

From: <phoenix@ugcs.caltech.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 12:21:08 PDT

"ShanChan" <shanchan@excite.com> wrote:

> Any Terry Pratchett fans out there? I'm trying to build my collection after
> being introduced to his Discworld books by an Aussie friend, but they are
> (or were, they seem to be reprinting them now, thank God!) extremely hard to
> find. Very funny, anti-political but in a good way.

The later ones tend to be in print. I had thought all of them were, but
Amazon tells me otherwise. But if you wish a nearly complete collection, one
route to the completion of your quest would be to hie thyself to amazon.co.uk,
for the whole corpus of Terry Pratchett is in print in the Island Kingdom, and
purchasing many books at once will make the charges of transportation much
lighter to bear, unless they are so cruel as to charge per book.

-xx- Damien X-)