Re: McKinley: Re: epic fantasies

From: ShanChan <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 22:00:16 PDT

On Mon, 02 Aug 1999 09:28:03 PDT, Eli Grantaire wrote:

> Who
> else is there? Guy Gavriel Kay

Can't agree more, his "Lions of Al Rassan" is an incredible story, "Song for
Arbonne" and "Tigana" are also good, all his stories are well worth the
read.
 Any Terry Pratchett fans out there? I'm trying to build my collection after
being introduced to his Discworld books by an Aussie friend, but they are
(or were, they seem to be reprinting them now, thank God!) extremely hard to
find. Very funny, anti-political but in a good way.
 Shan
It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/

"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy