Re: McKinley: robin in ny

From: Sarah I <Arahsae@netscape.net>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 17:29:34 PST

Hey-

No, I read the info in The Horn Book journal. Here's the link to the university that is hosting the conference:

http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/chla/

Click on "conferences" and then go down to the last one, "ChLA Annual Conference: Bridges". That's where I got my info.

Incidentally, McKinley and her husband, Peter Dickinson are going to be there. Bruce Coville, too, and some other authors I am not familar with.

Sarah