Re: McKinley:nice trolls?

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 19:58:02 PST

One of my favorite books when I was a kid was Pat Zettner's (sp?) _The
Shadow Warrior_, set in a world with 3 races (humans, giants, and
goblins--the shadow warriors.) The book involved friendship between a
member of each of the races and a little bit of a romance. I loved the
main goblin character.

The book is out of print but can probably be found in libraries.

Tawen

At 05:04 PM 1/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>hello! betty's last post got me thinking: does anyone know of any novels
about Nice trolls(or nice goblins, for that matter)? thanks!