McKinley: robin in ny

From: <Amessygurl@aol.com>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 13:35:01 PST

hello! did you find out robin's coming to buffalo from her web-site? if so, could you please tell me that site address again? if not, could you please tell me where i can find out more(i'd like to go, too, depending on how expensive it is...). will someone please post it on this list whenever robin makes an appearance anywhere in the u.s.(cuz i still have never seen her in person)? thanks!

take care,
cameron