McKinley: Recommendations

From: Sarah I <Arahsae@netscape.net>
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 21:01:31 PST

I totally forgot to mention my favorite Tam Lin retelling (and generally my favorite book overall): FIRE AND HEMLOCK by Diana Wynne Jones. You might have to track it down in a library, as it is out of print.

I have been trying forever to get my own copy of Emma Bull's WAR FOR THE OAKS. No such luck so far!

When is Robin's next book coming out, anyway? She's going to be at a child's lit conference in Buffalo, NY this June. I've been looking into attending, but you have to join the association and pay conference fees and it gets hideously expensive. And then there's airfare (I'm on the West Coast). Still, I am hoping to pull it off!

Sarah