Re: McKinley: mary magdalen/holy grail

From: Shannon Terry <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 10:09:47 PST

I didn't understand all the hoopla either. I thought it was an excellent
movie. Maybe people were uncomfortable with the thought Jesus struggled with
same things the rest of us do. But to me it made him all the more wonderful.
Shan

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:21:56 EDT, mckinley@its.caltech.edu wrote:

> How do they know there IS a treasure, if no one has ever found it?
> Has anyone ever seen the movie THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST? I liked it.
> don't think it was so sacriligous. After all, he DID do the right thing
in
> the end.
>
> Cimmorene

mckinley]

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/
"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy
"Because I'm tired of it. Year after year after year after year- Having to
choose between the lesser of who cares." -Leo McGarry