Re: McKinley: mary magdalen in fiction?

From: Katherine Hartsough <kthartsough@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 03:30:14 PST

  Are you studying in Avignon? Kind of a coincidence, because I'm studying
in Bordeaux this year. It's also in the south of France, though in the
southwest, near the Atlantic. Are you studying French?
  I'm a bit hard up for english books here. I brought a few with but
immediately devoured them upon arrival, because at the time I was in some
rather icky, depressing dorms. Unfortunately, none of my McKinley books
were really the proper size to take with me to France. And the British
bookstore here has high prices. Moreover, I don't think they even had
anything by McKinley.
      -Katie