Re: McKinley: favorite 5 fantasy/sci-fi?

From: <Cimmorene@aol.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 20:20:01 PDT

Hi! I just want to let everyone know that I have just gotten married!
Congrats/regrets to me!
Anyway, I am living at my husband's apartment until the house is built, and
didn't bring all my books (too many of them) so I'm trying to remember what I
have read.

I have a lot of "The Spanish Bit Saga" books by Don Colesmith/Coldsmith (i
can't remember the spelling.) They are a series of native american books that
are very good and anthropologically sound. I read them 10 years ago, but I
remember loving them a lot!

The same goes with Barbara Michaels. She writes mystery/romance with a
supernatural twist that a few years ago I found very entertaining.

I have "The Enchanted Forest Chronicles" by Patricia Wrede which is all
light-hearted fantasy which I remember enjoying, as well as Piers Anthony's
"Xanth" novels.

There is a children's book which I love, but can't remember the author called
"The Giving Tree."

I also enjoyed Mark Twain'e short stories. Specifically "The Diary Of Adam
And Eve" which is just hilarious, and "Letters from the Earth," which makes
you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

I KNOW there are others, but they don't come to mind right now.

Cimmorene