McKinley: Spindle's End... spoiliers

From: Betty <bettywinslow@www.usa.net>
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 05:40:52 PDT

Allison and Willow et all... I too LOVED the book! I loved the way the
princess refused to fit the stereotype and the way she and the perfect peasant
girl eventually became such good friends. I also loved the ending, although
I'm a little foggy on how it worked out that way (ah, the joys of writing
fiction, instead of NF, as I do... you can just make things up!) My special
fave was the rescue of the doomed princess and I was sorry when her aunt took
a back seat to the story. I'm looking forward to Xmas; a HB copy of it is
already on my list!

Betty