McKinley: edsites: ONCE-OFF education-related request - www.into.ie/links

From: <INTO.Online@its.caltech.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 04:54:46 PDT

--Apologies if you receive more than one of these--
---This is a ONCE-OFF education-related request--

Hi,

Your educational web site has been nominated by one of our teachers
as being one of high quality and worth recommending to colleagues.
Please therefore add your site to our educational Search Engine at:
http://www.into.ie/links

The INTO are the largest teacher organisation in Ireland, and a
not-for-profit organisation. We would therefore really appreciate you
taking the time to add your URL so teachers all over Ireland can
benefit from your resources. (We have not the resources to review
each site ourselves).

Sincere Thanks -
Seaghan Moriarty, INTO Online.