Re: McKinley: Yet Another Spindle's End Review...

From: Allison Feliciano <afelicia@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 11:13:15 PDT

I totally agree with you about this. I loved Spindles
End too! To me her long descriptions just added to the
story. One of the reasons I love Robins work is
because of the strong sense of atmosphere and her gift
for metaphor. My favorite is from Beauty: 'the morning
star shone like hope from the bottom of Pandoras box'.

I enjoyed Spindles End much more than Rose Daughter.
Rose Daughter just didn't pull me in as Robins other
novels do.

Allison