Re: McKinley: OT: Harry Potter

From: ShanChan <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 15:16:50 PDT

That's really too bad, they are all great and I really enjoyed them. You
might just check out the first one from the library if you don't want to
spend the money in case you don't like it. If you are paying attention to
other reviews, just remember that if you like the books you seem to (ie
Robin McKinley's) I believe you would also enjoy Harry....
Shan

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:55:58 -0400, mckinley@its.caltech.edu wrote:

> [...]
although I
> > have no idea how far to trust it.
> >
> > -xx- Damien X-)
mckinley]

> well, excuse you because Harry Potter's one of the greatest children's
> books!

mckinley]

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/
"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy