Re: McKinley: more witchiness

From: Amy Anderson <mariel@thedoghousemail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 06:24:52 PDT

--
the witches of eileanan is in it's own world but it is just like the real world. It doesn't have dragons and such roaming around and the country is set up like a kingdom with your lords and such yelling at each other. I highly recommend the series. I really liked them. There very good.
	Amy
> do y'all know if any of the following books >about witches are set in the [more or less] "real world," or whether they take place in fantasy/>>>>sci-fi type settings? - _the witches of eileanan_, _the juniper game_, _a sudden wild magic_, _a college of magics_, and _daughter of witches_? thanks!
>
>take care,
>cameron
>[To drop McKinley, tell:  majordomo@cco.caltech.edu  unsubscribe mckinley]

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://doghousemail.lycos.com