Re: McKinley: memoirs of a geisha

From: <immo@cyberus.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 07:32:38 PST

I suppose some spoilers apply for those of you who haven't read the
book, be warned :)

I'd like to agree on the lover question. I felt oddly disappointed upon
finishing it. I think I felt too awful for Nobu (...it's been a while, I
_think_ I have the correct name...) to be really happy for the final
result. And I hadn't heard about the movie. It's sort of sad how books
can't just be books anymore, isn't it?

@-}--Willow

--
"The light was misty and actinic, the sort of light to
make Steven Spielberg reach for his copyright lawyer."