Re: [Re: McKinley: spindles end]

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 19:57:23 PST

I have to say that I loved Tam Lin and Pamela Dean in general. Of course,
I didn't get 2/3 of the allusions in the book, but it's more of an
atmosphere thing. (Believe it or not, there is a whole web page devoted to
unpacking the literary allusions in Dean's works.)

By the way, there is now a blurb about Spindle's End (from Kirkus Reviews)
on the Amazon.com page for Spindle's End.

Tawen