Re: McKinley: OT personal news/prayer request

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 08:06:55 PST

Dear Betty and Marie,

Matthew 18:19-20 "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree
on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for
them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are
gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

   By my count there are three. I'm praying for you, too, Betty. Was
that 1o'clock Central, Mountain or Pacific time? I want to "be there"
for you at the time of the tests, too. Rest in Him and have some of that
"peace that passes all understanding."

Wanda