Re: McKinley: OT personal news/prayer request

From: Marie Bowen <Reezymae@webtv.net>
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 21:55:09 PST

Betty,
I have already prayed for you and I hope everything turns out good for
you. You are definitely trusting in the right place for healing. And
you are not praying amiss. Your Father will give you bread and not a
stone. I don't know what his provision will be but I know it will be
sufficient. He knew the number of the hairs of your head before you
were conceived and he chose you. Let us know how it turns out.

Marie