Re: [Re: McKinley: breaking news in the fantasy/sci fi world of delray]

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 17:45:58 PDT

"Amy Anderson" <mariel@thedoghousemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the Info Betty but you got that from Del Rey. If anyone is
interested in getting this kind of info every month Delrey has a newsletter or
you can get it off there website through Randomhouse.

>(news from Del Rey http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/ )

Dear Amy, see above... I gave credit where it was due, never said I found or
assembled that info myself. Delray is what it says at the end of my post,
clear as day. Just wanted to point it out...

Betty