Re: McKinley: oops!

From: ShanChan <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 10:55:01 PDT

On Fri, 06 Aug 1999 10:04:29 PDT, Eli Grantaire wrote:

> And Shan, I really liked the piece you sent the picture of. : ) Kinda
wish
> I could see it up closer.

Actually, I'm sorry about that, I meant to send that picture to an Anne
McCaffrey group... But I'm glad you liked it!

> anyone
> who hasn't read Ender's Game yet needs to read it!!

Let me give a LOUD second to that motion, what an incredible book, I didn't
know what to expect when a friend gave it to me, but I really enjoyed it and
its message stuck with me a long time.

> Has anyone started his new
> series, the Sarentine Mosaic? First book: Sailing to >Sarantium.

I have it on my list to buy, but I hate buying hardcovers- they're expensive
and hard to hold onto when you are reading in bed...

 I know we aren't talking much about Robin lately, but I hope everyone is
enjoying all this as much as I am. I have a hard time starting new authors
on my own, usually I get recommendations from friends, and you are all
giving me lots to read!

Sarah, thanks so much for posting that excerpt on your page, I'm glad to
know there are more Aerin stories out there. I always
wondered about that, since when she was coming back through time she saw
visions of people talking, and I've always wanted to know what their stories
were...

Shan

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/

"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy