McKinley: Re: Trina Schart Hyman

From: alexandra kollontai <aerin64@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 18:21:42 PDT

okay so it's really obvious i haven't checked this email in a few days...but
trina schart hyman also has an excellent illustrated version of _the kitchen
knight_.
it's probably also in the children's section but it is wonderful and worth
checking out if you like fairy tales or arthurian legend. a word of
warning, the ending is the traditional ending, and i definitely would have
rather seen him end up with the other lady in the tale :). but that's just
my opinion....

-rachel