Re: McKinley: riddles/mazes/labyrinthes

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 18:43:32 PDT

All right. I HAVE to ask! Maybe someone who reads a lot of vampire
books can tell me the answer to my burning question.

Do vampires prefer a certain blood type? Do they consider the rarer
blood types as a "vintage" for example? If a vampire was suffering from
low self-esteem would he look for a victim with B+ blood? *grin*

with that...please don't kick me off this forum. :o)
wanda