Re: McKinley: more about vonda's robin site

From: <MandB191@aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 01:46:58 PDT

Hi
I'm a new member to the list in England. I love Mckinley's books; I saw a
reference in Locus to a new ms called Spindles End which is probably the
sleeping beauty book. Beau Geste is a book by a British writer called PC
Wren, long out of print, where a young man is in trouble and joins the french
foreign legion; it is years since I read it so cannot be more specific; the
Four Feathers is a simiilar plot, by AEW Mason, also long out of print. I
thinbk both were made into movies in the days of black and white.
Barbara in London