Re: [McKinley: New?-ish truncated life story]

From: ShanChan <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 01:38:40 PDT

I loved that book too, second favorite until I found Beauty when it was
nudged to third. First until Beauty was Shadow Castle. Short, but fatastic.
I kept bugging Amazon.com for it until it was finally reprinted. My
recommendation to you all.
 Shan

 On 1 Jul 99 08:59:26 EDT, Betty wrote:
> My favorite book growing up? A Little Princess! One time, when we were
going
> to move yet again, I actually swiped that town library's copy of it, so I
> wouldn't have to be without it while we found the next one! I never owned
> copy growing up. My oldest daughter won a beautiful hardbound copy of it
as a
> child and since her death it has become one of my prized possessions.
(And
> yes, eventually I sent back the one I swiped!)
>
> And my fondest dream is to spend some time in England. I'd move there,
but
> that would require uprooting, NOT my favorite thing, even for England!
Best
> thing my oldest brother ever gave me? An English sister-in-law!
>
> Betty

mckinley]

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/

"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy