Re: McKinley: books and their movies

From: <Cimmorene@aol.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 20:52:34 PDT

I have the books for "Willow" and "Labyrinth." Labyrinth was written by
A.C.H. Smith. It pretty much follows the movie, as I recall. I also have the
book to "Dragonslayer." Now this one is pretty interesting, because it also
gives the dragon's point of view. (and the Latin is perfect!) It is by
Wayland Drew and so is Willow. I have no idea about Legend. I felt the visual
effects of the movie were great, but the plot was lacking. You know, there is
a book out that continues "Willow" where the movie left off. It is written by
none other than the master of all things SCI fi GEORGE LUCAS!

Cimmorene@aol.com