Re: McKinley: books and their movies

From: Jen <drumm.susan@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 19:03:51 PDT

I don't know if anyone answered this about LadyHawke. I know there is a
book out there. I remember it following the movie fairly closely with some
extra things in there. However, my memory isn't all that great and I read
it 10 years ago I think. I did, however, recently discover that the
soundtrack for the movie exists.