Re: McKinley: books and their movies

From: Arahasae <simholt@up.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 17:34:18 PDT

        I have always been a fan of the Labyrinth movie since I rented it
for a slumber party in the 4th grade. I few years ago I found this
obscure copy of a story version. It was a picture book, written in
German. It really follows the movie--especially the illustrations. I
will call her and have her check on the author...

Sarah