Re: McKinley: damarian pronunciation

From: <hanlon@earthling.net>
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 13:39:37 PST

 ---- you wrote:
> over winter break i got to listen to an audio >recording of _hero and the
> crown_, but i don't think the recording company >consulted with robin on the
> proper pronunciation beforehand and it seemed to me >that the narrator
> pronounced just about every single name wrong -

how'd they say Aerin? was it 'Eigh (as in eight) rin', as i've always thought of it, or just Erin, as i think i've actually heard some people say? not that that will prove anything, apparently.
also, Cameron, it you're that frustrated, you can talk to me about the new story, as i delayed everything else in my life in order to read it last Wednesday:)

Maren Williams