McKinley: correction

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 04:17:25 PST

The author I was thinking of is Margaret Campbell *Barnes*.... sorry! She
wrote a good book about Richard 2 called "Within the Hollow Crown" and one
about the woman whose profile is on one of the English peices of money (as
winged victory or something), but I can't remember the name of that one. (I
love having net access at home, but I can't run check the on-line catalog or
the shelves for a forgotten title anymore!) One more title... if you like
English hist. fiction, read Anne McCaffrey's "Black Horses for the King". It's
about Arthur. It's excellent!

Betty