Re: [McKinley: English History]

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Sat Nov 28 1998 - 09:29:53 PST

> I can't think of any specific titles, but I've always found Richard the
> III to be very interesting

Then you have *got* to read Jospehine Tey's Daughter of Time, in which she
makes a (very convincing) case for his innocence in the matter of his nephews'
deaths in the tower. It is very interesting and not a murder mystery in the
normal sense that she's known for. (If you like mysteries, read the rest of
her stiff, too. I loved Brat Ferrar and The Singing Sands.)

Betty