McKinley: English History

From: Eli Grantaire <grantaire@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 28 1998 - 08:42:40 PST

I can't think of any specific titles, but I've always found Richard the
III to be very interesting. There are even several webpages on him . .
.whose URLS I can't remember . . . (this forgetting business is getting
a bit annoying). Usually, when I'm looking for books on a subject, I
just wander around the library until I see an interesting title . . .
it's worked so far! : ) Anyways, the nonfiction books are usually more
interesting (well, some of them, anyways, the more well written ones)
than the fiction, for me.

--R

P.S. To whomever it was who was looking for a pic and bio of Robin
McKinley, there's a nice entry about her in the Contemporary Authors for
Young Adults series complete with a rather nice picture of her. : ) (I
couldn't remember your email address.)