Re: McKinley: peter stuff

From: Amy Anderson <mariel@thedoghousemail.com>
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 06:16:10 PDT

>peter(robin's husband) >dickinson supposedly
>has a new, illustrated >book called _the flight >of dragons_ coming out >this year, but it doesn't >sound the same as his
>old book of similar
>title

I hadn't heard about this book.Does anyone have any info on it.I have read his old Flight of Dragons book and am a great fan of the movie but why would he write another book by the same title.

Amy

www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/1141

"This free web-based email service has been brought to you by The Doghouse at
http://www.thedoghouse.com"