Re: McKinley: peter stuff

From: Marcus Flavin <mflavin@oup.co.uk>
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 01:17:41 PDT

cslynn@mail.wm.edu wrote:

> peter(robin's husband) dickinson supposedly has a new, illustrated book called _the flight of dragons_ coming out this year, but it doesn't sound the same as his old book of similar title - what's the deal(maren?) sorry if this is already on the old discussion page, but does anyone know anything about peter's books _shadow of a hero_, _the blue hawk_, _a box of nothing_, the changes trilogy, or merlin dreams?
I think they're all still available over here. The Blue Hawk is set in a
semi Egyptian world if I remember rightly, the changes trilogy revolves
around 2 children when Earth has returned to a medieval level for
reasons which are unclear until the very end of the book. V. good
childrens lit., very thoughtful
Marcus