McKinley: Rules and Recommendations

From: ShanChan <terrya@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 09:35:23 PST

So, do we have any rules for "spoilers," as in- I've read "Rose Daughter"
and would like to discuss it, but don't want to ruin it for everyone else?
How about the other books?
Also,
does anyone have recommendations for books similar in style or story
(novelized fairy tales or just fantasy in general) as good as Robin's? I
personally recommend "The Lions of Al-Rassan" and "Tigana" by Guy Gavreil
Kay, and a children's book called "Shadow Castle" by Marian Cockrell.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!!
Shan

It's all ketchup: http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~terrya

"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have
sometimes offered it, not happily, for less. But it is not
only my life, and you have not asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk

"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi

"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo