McKinley: "new" book

From: <damien@ofb.net>
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 21:44:31 PST

On the old site there was some talk of a new Damar "sequel" coming out.
In a local bookstore last night I saw an edition of _The Hero and the
Crown_ which I'd never seen before. I presume that was it. Yee ha.
Cover's not so bad; not a scene from the book, just a sword and dragon.
But the old cover wasn't great, except for Maur. This edition also has
a little blurb in the front saying that Hero predates _Sword_, and that
there are some topographical differences. I'm not sure if the old
edition was so explicit about that.

-xx- GCU I'm Color Blind; I Only See Grey X-)

Ancient Goth: someone who overthrew the Roman Empire.
Modern Goth: a vegetarian pretending to be a vampire.