McKinley: Hello!

From: ShanChan <terrya@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 11:43:16 PST

Just wanted to introduce myself, now that more people have subscribed to
the list...
My name is Shannon, I am a student at the University of Oregon, and am two
terms away from graduating, History major, Japanese minor. I have loved
Robin McKinley's books since junior high, and my favorite of hers is
Beauty. I just ordered "Rose Daughter" and hopefully will get it today.
 I hope you are all having a good week!
Shan

It's all ketchup: http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~terrya

"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have
sometimes offered it, not happily, for less. But it is not
only my life, and you have not asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk

"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi