Re: McKinley: atlantis (Prospero's Children)

From: <Arahsae@netscape.net>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 18:51:26 PDT

Hey-

> Not sure if someone has mentioned this already.  Jan Siegel's Prospero's
> Children is set in Atlantis for half of the book.

I started reading this because I though the setup sounded cool--Atlantis and such, but I ended up quitting halfway through. I didn't care for the main character and thought it was too obvious through her writing style that it was her first book.

Maybe I was just in a bad mood; I don't know. I DO know that I was disappointed because I had been really looking forward to it.

Sarah