McKinley: Physical deformities

From: Karen Beilharz <kkychan@ihug.com.au>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 14:47:12 PST

23rd March, 2001. 9:35 a.m.

Hi Cameron,

One of my favourite books as a teenager was So Much to Tell You....
by John Marsden (Australian writer) which is about a girl who doesn't
speak and is attending boarding school. She has a physical deformity
from acid having been thrown onto her face. Highly recommend it!

Karen.

--
Karen Beilharz
kkychan@ihug.com.au