McKinley: programs in writing for young adults

From: <Amessygurl@aol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 14:19:37 PST

hello! i just went to see norma fox mazer last night at the virginia festival of the book, and she told me a little about the long distance m.f.a. program in writing for young adults that she(along with other writers) conducts at vermont college - does anyone on this list happen to have done this program(or any other program in writing for young adults)? could you tell me a little more about what such a program entails/how it works? also, does anyone know of any programs taught not just by young adult authors, but by authors who more specifically write fantasy/sci-fi for young adults? thanks!

take care,
cameron