Re: McKinley: xmas books

From: <immo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 04:33:35 PST

"A Christmas Mystery", by Jostein Gaarder - he wrote "Sophie's World",
"The Solitaire Mystery", "Vita Brevis/That Same Flower"... I'm rather
fond of his work, clearly :) It deals with Christmas on a religious
basis, mainly, but it's beautifully written, and thoroughly interesting,
and I'd recommend it to anyone, whatever your personal beliefs may be.

--Willow, who'll post again once she can go through her stack of
Christmas books!

--
"It is said that the Devil has all the best tunes.
 This is broadly true. But Heaven has the best choreographers."