Re: McKinley: xmas movies, too!

From: alexandra kollontai <aerin64@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 17:30:19 PST

There's a great children's book called "Santa's Cows" that we sell at
Borders (shameless plug). btw, we're also selling new paperback copies of
_Sword_ and _Hero_, this time without the lame covers. They actually look
somewhat like one would think...my personal opinion.

As far as movies, "It's a Wonderful Life" and I always liked "Holiday Inn"
with Bing Crosby, but it has many modern pc issues.

:)
Rachel in Indianapolis