Re: McKinley: mary magdalen/holy grail

From: Shannon Terry <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:30:22 PDT

I only saw "Dogma" once, but wasn't the main character in that the "last
child of Zion" or the last decendent of Jesus, or something like that? I had
never really heard of that kind of story- is there anything I can read about
that interpretation? (Not a novel but research documents or ect?)

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:57:45 EDT, mckinley@its.caltech.edu wrote:
> other theories say that jesus and mary magdalen had children, and
> that the
> "holy grail" buried on oak island is the birth records of those children
and
> their descendants, which have been entrusted to the free-masons for their
own
> inscrutable purposes... then again, other theories say the oak island
> treasure is shakespeare's original manuscripts(!), or maybe just plain
old
> pirate gold...
>
> cats,
> cameron
> [To drop McKinley, tell: majordomo@cco.caltech.edu unsubscribe
mckinley]

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/
"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy
"Because I'm tired of it. Year after year after year after year- Having to
choose between the lesser of who cares." -Leo McGarry